Viiew provides tiered workplace-as-a-service solutions, delivering a broad range of capability and services in ICT. Viiew's tailored solutions enable organisations to achieve business outcomes, while managing their risk as they consume technology and ICT services.
As a wholly owned subsidiary of Dimension Data, a global IT services and solutions provider, who are in turn owned by Nippon Telegraph & Telephone (NTT) – the world’s largest ICT provider of telecoms and services - you are joining an organisation with unparalleled IT industry positioning allowing for exceptional growth opportunities.
About the Role
We are seeking a Project Manager to augment our Financial Services client’s project delivering complex Wealth and Banking Projects. Based on our client’s site in Sydney CBD you’ll be leading project team/s that deliver to the Wealth Regulatory Program of Work and will execute on successful delivery of targeted outcomes for the Regulatory portfolio.
- To plan, direct and lead the development and implementation of one or more projects to satisfy business strategies and objectives. The size, complexity and number of concurrent projects to be managed will vary and be partly determined by the experience of the individual.
- Projects are of a strategic nature, sponsored at an EM or Head Of Wealth level, typically cross multiple Wealth teams and Lines of Business (incl. Legal, Contact Centre, TDL etc)
Skills & Experience
To successfully deliver this project you will need:
- Significant Project Management experience in the Financial Services Sector (Superannuation highly desirable)
- Experienced in various project management disciplines – PMBOK, Agile etc.
- Experience in building successful Business relationships at all levels.
- Recognised Project or Program Management qualification
Viiew Consultants deliver with speed and agility, adapting to new projects and teams with ease. We meet deadlines, and we act with accountability. We are committed to the needs of our clients, and to professional excellence in all we do.
We reward our Consultants for their skills and alignment to our values with:
- Exposure to industry leading technology, projects and expertise
- Support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe as part of the Dimension Data group.
- No payroll administration fees.
- Entitlements to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions (DDLS).