Viiew provides tiered workplace-as-a-service solutions, delivering a broad range of capability and services in ICT. Viiew's tailored solutions enable organisations to achieve business outcomes, while managing their risk as they consume technology and ICT services.
As a wholly owned subsidiary of Dimension Data, a global IT services and solutions provider, who are in turn owned by Nippon Telegraph & Telephone (NTT) – the world’s largest ICT provider of telecoms and services - you are joining an organisation with unparalleled IT industry positioning allowing for exceptional growth opportunities.
About the Role
We are seeking a McAfee EPO Security Engineer to augment our Banking client’s project. Based on our client’s site in Melbourne CBD for 6 months.
Here you’ll be responsible for consulting with business users to determine product, process, and technical needs and develop innovative solutions to resolve installation and maintenance issues. The Administrator utilizes the following McAfee products: Enterprise Policy Orchestrator (EPO), Virus Scan Enterprise, Data Loss Prevention (DLP), McAfee Agent, Desktop Firewall and Host Intrusion Protection (HIPS) to support corporate Security Policy.
Duties - Manage and administer system policies, repairs, and deployments and maintain agents on McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator to support applications/tools not limited to:
- EPO 4.6, 5.X
- Host Data Loss Prevention
- Virus Scan Enterprise / Firewall
- McAfee Agent
- Host Intrusion Protection (HIPS)
Skills & Experience
To successfully deliver this project you will need:
- Technical experience administering McAfee Enterprise Policy Orchestrator.
- Detailed knowledge of McAfee ePO, VSE, HIPS, Access Protection, DLP, Enterprise-level previous support (Enterprise Environment across multiple offices/locations).
- Background with Microsoft SQL searches in Microsoft SQL Management Studio.
- IT project management experience.
- Knowledge of core technologies (WS OS, Network OS, Desktop Apps, LAN/WAN, and Groupware) & Configuration management experience.
- Coordinate scanning file/folder exclusions with other application owners.
- Coordinate with the Services Operations Unit support teams to reconcile computers with compliance issues or for assistance with temporary workarounds.
- Plan and carry out projects for routine application or hardware upgrades.
- Upon request, provide compliance reports from the ePO or other anti-virus console to management.
- Monitor the anti-virus vendor support notification service (SNS) for critical information, i.e., alerts, notices, patches, and upgrades.
- Daily Ticket Queue Monitoring and Incident Resolution (Resolve incidents related to anti-virus/anti-malware)
- Work with support teams and vendor McAfee on the key initiatives
- Daily Ticket Queue Monitoring and Incident Resolution
- Change Management
- Problem Management
- CISSP certification
- Configuration management experience.
- Communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, with colleagues throughout the corporation.
- Listen to customers concerns to exceed their expectations.
- Associates degree or equivalent experience.
Viiew Consultants deliver with speed and agility, adapting to new projects and teams with ease. We meet deadlines, and we act with accountability. We are committed to the needs of our clients, and to professional excellence in all we do.
We reward our Consultants for their skills and alignment to our values with:
- Exposure to industry leading technology, projects and expertise
- Support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe as part of the Dimension Data group.
- No payroll administration fees.
- Entitlements to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions (DDLS).