Viiew provides tiered workplace-as-a-service solutions, delivering a broad range of capability and services in ICT. Viiew's tailored solutions enable organisations to achieve business outcomes, while managing their risk as they consume technology and ICT services.
As a wholly owned subsidiary of Dimension Data, a global IT services and solutions provider, who are in turn owned by Nippon Telegraph & Telephone (NTT) – the world’s largest ICT provider of telecoms and services - you are joining an organisation with unparalleled IT industry positioning allowing for exceptional growth opportunities.
About the Role
We are seeking a Senior Project Manager to augment Pharma client’s project delivering Integration project. Based on our client’s site in Alexandria you will be responsible for execution of SCRUM teams using Scaled Agile approach, Stakeholder management and delivery of the integration project
- Proven experience in managing scaled agile projects of significant complexity
- Prior experience in Major complex ERP integration projects across multiple delivery tracks preferably with Supply Chain, Logistics, Sales and Finance experience
- Excellent understand of structured project methodologies – Agile and Scaled Agile
- Previous experience using Agile delivery toolsets such as JIRA coupled with Confluence
- Nice to have exposure to CRM, ERP and Mulesoft integration.
Viiew Consultants deliver with speed and agility, adapting to new projects and teams with ease. We meet deadlines, and we act with accountability. We are committed to the needs of our clients, and to professional excellence in all we do.
We reward our Consultants for their skills and alignment to our values with:
- Exposure to industry leading technology, projects and expertise
- Support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe as part of the Dimension Data group.
- No payroll administration fees.
- Entitlements to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions (DDLS).