Do you believe you can do anything? Then we’re here to help you do it.
If you have a desire to succeed and drive your own career, Dimension Data offers you the opportunity to make that happen.
We’re positioned to lead the change in the biggest transformation that the IT industry has seen in decades — and we need your talent, skill, and ambitious ideas. As a Global Top Employer to over 31,000 great people in more than 57 countries, you’ll be working with talented teams across the world. You’ll be doing great things for our clients and helping them achieve their business ambitions.
We are currently looking for a Senior Systems Engineer to join our Professional Services team to focus on builds and implementation work for Azure, Microsoft and Citrix cloud solutions for our clients. Working across multiple projects and clients, this role will see you:
- Reviewing design documentation in preparation to build, implement or configure Microsoft or Citrix environments
- Take ownership of the configuration, builds, implementation and documentation
- Liaising with clients on complex issues and be available on-site if needed
- Assuring quality standards for a delivered solution or installation
We are looking for someone with:
- Experience with working within a project focussed engineering function with an emphasis on implementing Azure, Microsoft and Citrix Cloud solutions
- Experience with deploying and configuring Office 365, Azure, Azure AD, AD, Exchange, Skype for business
- Exposure to Citrix is highly desirable
- Experience working within a Systems Integration or Professional Services environment
- Industry certifications is highly sought
We look for people with a client centric, consultative approach. You’re committed to excellence and ongoing development, and want to leverage the fantastic training opportunities that we offer. We want team players. We care about our clients, our colleagues, and the environment and we want you to do the same.
In return for your skills and your commitment to our values, you will be rewarded with a responsive and balanced workplace, unparalleled IT industry positioning, industry leading benefits, an excellent salary and bonus structure along with a talented and focused team.
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with Dimension Data. Apply today!
Diversity in Dimension Data
Dimension Data is an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be unfairly discriminated against on any arbitrary ground including race, colour, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected category.