Viiew provides tiered workplace-as-a-service solutions, delivering a broad range of capability and services in ICT. Viiew's tailored solutions enable organisations to achieve business outcomes, while managing their risk as they consume technology and ICT services.
As a wholly owned subsidiary of Dimension Data, a global IT services and solutions provider, who are in turn owned by Nippon Telegraph & Telephone (NTT) – the world’s largest ICT provider of telecoms and services - you are joining an organisation with unparalleled IT industry positioning allowing for exceptional growth opportunities.
About the Role
We are looking for an outstanding Oracle EBS/Demantra Supply Chain Functional Lead (Sydney CBD 6 months) to assist our partner in designing solutions.
- Work closely with business users on requirements; designing solutions to satisfy these requirements; and implementation of the solutions within the Oracle Demantra & EBS Supply Chain suite of applications
- Work with developers and other functional SMEs to design, QA, and implement new features and system modifications
- Configure end to end solutions within the Oracle Supply Chain applications
- Perform QA testing for projects, rollout of new features, bug fixes, upgrades, etc
- Provide support to change managers and/or business users, helping to facilitate system business adoption including delivery of end-user training
- Provide knowledge transfer to operations teams, including participating in payback sessions and providing 3rd level production support for incident and problem tickets
- Participate in and deliver spikes, showcases, sprint planning and retrospectives
- Create documentation for business processes, system changes, and any other necessary documentation
- Coordinate work and manage projects between multiple business groups
Skills & Experience
- Proven experience working with Oracle EBSR12 in the areas of: Demantra ,ASCP,Manufacturing ,Quality, Procurement ,Inventory ,Receiving ,Order Management ,Warehouse & Shipping , System Administration (especially security – responsibilities, menus, functions, request groups etc.)
- Working experience in a complex Supply enterprise environment
- Knowledge of the underlying Oracle tables, integration points and technology processes
- Experience prioritising competing demands, scoping large efforts and negotiating timelines are necessary skills
- Experience in engaging Oracle Support to research and resolve issues
- Experience analysing data and translating business requirements into technical specifications
- Root cause analysis and complex problem solving skills are important
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills across all level
Viiew Consultants deliver with speed and agility, adapting to new projects and teams with ease. We meet deadlines, and we act with accountability. We are committed to the needs of our clients, and to professional excellence in all we do.
We reward our Consultants for their skills and alignment to our values with:
- Exposure to industry leading technology, projects and expertise
- Support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe as part of the Dimension Data group.
- No payroll administration fees.
- Entitlements to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions (DDLS).