Viiew provides tiered workplace-as-a-service solutions, delivering a broad range of capability and services in ICT. Viiew's tailored solutions enable organisations to achieve business outcomes, while managing their risk as they consume technology and ICT services.
As a wholly owned subsidiary of Dimension Data, a global IT services and solutions provider, who are in turn owned by Nippon Telegraph & Telephone (NTT) – the world’s largest ICT provider of telecoms and services - you are joining an organisation with unparalleled IT industry positioning allowing for exceptional growth opportunities.
About the Role
We are looking for an outstanding Oracle EBS Developer (Sydney CBD 6 months) to assist our partner with their projects
Skills & Experience
- Demonstrated experience in application design, development, Testsing , support and implementation activities
- Proven hands-on experience/knowledge of ERP, SCM, CRM
- Demonstrated technical knowledge of Oracle Forms Server, Oracle Reports Server, Apache Web Server, Oracle Discoverer, Jinitiator and Sun's Java
- Experience developing custom Oracle Application Framework (OAF) pages using Java (J2EE/J2SE) and PL/SQL
- Experience developing Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Extensions (RICE) using Oracle SQL, PL/SQL, Forms, Reports, XML Publisher, SQL Loader, OA Framework, Java, JSP, and Unix scripting
- Experience with Oracle EBS as well as strong Java and PL/SQL skills
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills, as well as strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills with business and technical communities
Viiew Consultants deliver with speed and agility, adapting to new projects and teams with ease. We meet deadlines, and we act with accountability. We are committed to the needs of our clients, and to professional excellence in all we do.
We reward our Consultants for their skills and alignment to our values with:
- Exposure to industry leading technology, projects and expertise
- Support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe as part of the Dimension Data group.
- No payroll administration fees.
- Entitlements to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions (DDLS).