Viiew provides tiered workplace-as-a-service solutions, delivering a broad range of capability and services in ICT. Viiew's tailored solutions enable organisations to achieve business outcomes, while managing their risk as they consume technology and ICT services.
As a wholly owned subsidiary of Dimension Data, a global IT services and solutions provider, who are in turn owned by Nippon Telegraph & Telephone (NTT) – the world’s largest ICT provider of telecoms and services - you are joining an organisation with unparalleled IT industry positioning allowing for exceptional growth opportunities.
About the Role
We are seeking a Datacentre Network Engineer to augment our client’s project to assist with planning and executing a datacentre migration initiative. Based on our client’s site in CBD you’ll be required to:
- Review "as-is" and "to-be"
- Plan the migration from one datacentre location to the new datacentre
- Be the lead throughout the execution of the migration
- Act as the trusted advisor for the migration
- Document and report issues for the BAU to perform triag
Skills & Experience
To successfully perform this role you will need:
- Demonstrated experience leading and migrating connectivity components of the datacentre
- CCNP or CCIE DC highly desired
- Deep level of knowledge with datacentre routing and switching
- Cisco ACI and / or Arista
- Loadbalancing concepts - F5 LTM GTM
Viiew Consultants deliver with speed and agility, adapting to new projects and teams with ease. We meet deadlines, and we act with accountability. We are committed to the needs of our clients, and to professional excellence in all we do.
We reward our Consultants for their skills and alignment to our values with:
- Exposure to industry leading technology, projects and expertise
- Support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe as part of the Dimension Data group.
- No payroll administration fees.
- Entitlements to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions (DDLS).