Viiew provides tiered workplace-as-a-service solutions, delivering a broad range of capability and services in ICT. Viiew's tailored solutions enable organisations to achieve business outcomes, while managing their risk as they consume technology and ICT services.
As a wholly owned subsidiary of Dimension Data, a global IT services and solutions provider, who are in turn owned by Nippon Telegraph & Telephone (NTT) – the world’s largest ICT provider of telecoms and services - you are joining an organisation with unparalleled IT industry positioning allowing for exceptional growth opportunities.
About the Role
We are seeking a Data Migration Specialist (FO) - Dynamics 365 to augment our Blue Collar Services client’s project. Based on our client’s site in Dandenong South. Project to work on client side alongside implementation partner. Contract until 2020.
Assist in migration strategy and execution of on-premise ERP data into Azure Cloud for Dynamics 365
You will be responsible for analysing, designing, extracting, cleansing, testing, and migrating data from multiple systems to a clean dataset
Skills & Experience
on-premise ERP data into Azure Cloud for Dynamics 365
- Data Migration Specialist
- Experience in migrating existing legacy data to an enterprise solution
- Good understanding and use of Databases, T-SQL Scripting, stored procedures and data models
Viiew Consultants deliver with speed and agility, adapting to new projects and teams with ease. We meet deadlines, and we act with accountability. We are committed to the needs of our clients, and to professional excellence in all we do.
We reward our Consultants for their skills and alignment to our values with:
- Exposure to industry leading technology, projects and expertise
- Support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe as part of the Dimension Data group.
- No payroll administration fees.
- Entitlements to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions (DDLS).