Do you believe you can do anything? Then we’re here to help you do it.
If you have a desire to succeed and drive your own career, Dimension Data offers you the opportunity to make that happen.
We’re positioned to lead the change in the biggest transformation that the IT industry has seen in decades — and we need your talent, skill, and ambitious ideas. As a Global Top Employer to over 31,000 great people in more than 57 countries, you’ll be working with talented teams across the world. You’ll be doing great things for our clients and helping them achieve their business ambitions.
We are currently looking for a Senior Network & Security Engineer to join our Professional Services team in the ACT. Our Professional Services Engineer work across multiple projects and clients, designing, building, implementing and optimising complex network and security solutions.
You will have the following areas of focus:
- Offering advice on more complex design work
- Provide technical direction to clients and vendors
- Liaising with clients on complex networking and security issues and be available on-site if needed
- Owning and taking responsibility for the delivery of a solution or installation
- Provide knowledge/skills transfer to clients and other team members
We are looking for someone with:
- Experience in network architecture, design and implementation
- Experience with designing and building secure web and email gateways (Mimecast, Fortimail, Forcepoint, Symantec etc)
- Background in networking/security with experience in any of following:
- Routing & Switching
- Data Centre (Nexus, ACI)
- Firewalls (Checkpoint, Palo Alto, ASA etc)
- Cisco certifications will be highly regarded
Due to the nature of the environments we operate in, a minimum NV1 clearance or above is required
We look for people with a client centric, consultative approach. You’re committed to excellence and ongoing development, and want to leverage the fantastic training opportunities that we offer. We want team players. We care about our clients, our colleagues, and the environment and we want you to do the same.
In return for your skills and your commitment to our values, you will be rewarded with a responsive and balanced workplace, unparalleled IT industry positioning, industry leading benefits, an excellent salary and bonus structure along with a talented and focused team.
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with Dimension Data. Apply today!
Diversity in Dimension Data
Dimension Data is an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be unfairly discriminated against on any arbitrary ground including race, colour, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected category.