Viiew provides tiered workplace-as-a-service solutions, delivering a broad range of capability and services in ICT. Viiew's tailored solutions enable organisations to achieve business outcomes, while managing their risk as they consume technology and ICT services.
As a wholly owned subsidiary of Dimension Data, a global IT services and solutions provider, who are in turn owned by Nippon Telegraph & Telephone (NTT) – the world’s largest ICT provider of telecoms and services - you are joining an organisation with unparalleled IT industry positioning allowing for exceptional growth opportunities.
About the Role
We are seeking a Test Manager - Dynamics 365 Fin / Ops to augment our Blue Collar client’s project. Based on our client’s site in Dandenong South. 6 months
Test Manager - ERP, SAP, MS Dynamics 365, MS Dynamics AX
Candidates will have the following skills and experience:
- Proven experience in Test Management and Programme Test Management
- A strong working background in Systems Testing, Systems Integration Testing, UAT etc.
- A strong working background in Automation and Non-Functional Testing
- Proven experience creating and managing test environments, test strategy, defect management and release management etc.
- Proven experience managing 3rd party suppliers
Skills & Experience
- Proven experience managing teams in a multi-code track development environment
- Experience managing Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 and/or Microsoft Dynamics 365 environments (beneficial)
- A strong working knowledge of Financial environments and/or processes
- A strong working knowledge of Microsoft Test tools e.g. Visual Studio
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- A passion for Testing!
- Proven experience managing large numbers of Test resources
- Proven experience managing multiple, large-scale/global ERP Programmes
- Managing Teams
Viiew Consultants deliver with speed and agility, adapting to new projects and teams with ease. We meet deadlines, and we act with accountability. We are committed to the needs of our clients, and to professional excellence in all we do.
We reward our Consultants for their skills and alignment to our values with:
- Exposure to industry leading technology, projects and expertise
- Support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe as part of the Dimension Data group.
- No payroll administration fees.
- Entitlements to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions (DDLS).