Viiew provides tiered workplace-as-a-service solutions, delivering a broad range of capability and services in ICT. Viiew's tailored solutions enable organisations to achieve business outcomes, while managing their risk as they consume technology and ICT services.
As a wholly owned subsidiary of Dimension Data, a global IT services and solutions provider, who are in turn owned by Nippon Telegraph & Telephone (NTT) – the world’s largest ICT provider of telecoms and services - you are joining an organisation with unparalleled IT industry positioning allowing for exceptional growth opportunities.
About the Role
We are looking for a Environment Manager and Monitoring resource in SYD CBD 6 months. You will Plan, Manage and Report on major environment activities to implement monthly releases and stand alone releases.
- As the Environment Management and Monitoring your role is to plan, manage and report on major environment activities to implement monthly Releases and Standalone Releases into Production
- Accountable for the scheduling of activities and management of integrated test environments to support programs of work (non-Prod)
- Manage changes to the test environments and keep the stakeholder and user groups notified of its build, configuration status, its stability and maintenance – A key decision point for environment priorities / usage
- Lead the team of Environment Managers and iTVT Co-Ordinators in supporting concurrent and cross-Environment IT Releases and programs of work
- Manage environment uplift, Monitoring and improvement initiatives
- Working with IT Delivery Practice to support continuous improvement and alignment to IT standards and processes
- Collaboration in relevant Communities of Interest
Skills & Experience
- Proven experience working as a Environment Manager and Monitoring (MUST HAVE)
- Experience managing Integrated Test Environment on large, multi-application, multi-vendor, multi-location programs
- Record of working with senior IT and Business stakeholders to obtain alignment on test environment approach and ongoing communication of delivery risks and status
- Highly developed influencing, negotiation, communication and interpersonal skills with experience in managing senior relationships
- Builds effective teams through delegation, coaching, guidance and personal development and creation of a climate where people want to do their best
Viiew Consultants deliver with speed and agility, adapting to new projects and teams with ease. We meet deadlines, and we act with accountability. We are committed to the needs of our clients, and to professional excellence in all we do.
We reward our Consultants for their skills and alignment to our values with:
- Exposure to industry leading technology, projects and expertise
- Support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe as part of the Dimension Data group.
- No payroll administration fees.
- Entitlements to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions (DDLS).