Do you believe you can do anything? Then we’re here to help you do it.
If you have a desire to succeed and drive your own career, Dimension Data offers you the opportunity to make that happen.
We’re positioned to lead the change in the biggest transformation that the IT industry has seen in decades — and we need your talent, skill, and ambitious ideas. As a Global Top Employer to over 31,000 great people in more than 57 countries, you’ll be working with talented teams across the world. You’ll be doing great things for our clients and helping them achieve their business ambitions.
We seek a dynamic Security Engineer to join our managed services team, in Sydney. Based in our offices in North Ryde, you'll be responsible for investigating, isolating and rectifying network incidents, identify root cause and undertake problem management activities.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Providing remote technical support for Cisco ASA, Checkpoint, Juniper and Palo Alto firewalls.
- Managing, owning and coordinating the technical resolution of incidents either remotely or onsite utilising Field Engineering resources.
- Plan, coordinate and implement complex network changes within customer specified change windows, adhering to a predefined ITIL change management framework.
To succeed in this role you will need experience across the following:
- Solid working knowledge of Cisco ASA, Checkpoint, Juniper and Palo Alto firewalls.
- Knowledge of Cisco ACS and Cisco ISE.
- Knowledge of Firewall and VPN technologies.
- Knowledge or certification of F5 Big-IP LTM and ASM modules.
- Knowledge of Cisco or Bluecoat Proxies.
We look for people with a client centric, consultative approach. You’re committed to excellence and ongoing development, and want to leverage the fantastic training opportunities that we offer. We want team players. We care about our clients, our colleagues, and the environment and we want you to do the same.
In return for your skills and your commitment to our values, you will be rewarded with a responsive and balanced workplace, unparalleled IT industry positioning, industry leading benefits, an excellent salary and bonus structure along with a talented and focused team.
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with Dimension Data. Apply today!
Diversity in Dimension Data
Dimension Data is an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be unfairly discriminated against on any arbitrary ground including race, colour, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected category.