Do you believe you can do anything? Then we’re here to help you do it.
If you have a desire to succeed and drive your own career, Dimension Data offers you the opportunity to make that happen.
We’re positioned to lead the change in the biggest transformation that the IT industry has seen in decades — and we need your talent, skill, and ambitious ideas. As a Global Top Employer to over 31,000 great people in more than 57 countries, you’ll be working with talented teams across the world. You’ll be doing great things for our clients and helping them achieve their business ambitions.
We are currently looking for a Change Manager to join our Professional Services business. Based on our client's site, the focus in this role will be on delivery, and excellent customer service to maintain our stellar client reputation. This is a 12 month initial contract, with potential for extension, and will commence in July 2019.
- Coordinate and own technical change management tasks
- Own CSI initiatives and change tasks
- Accept, manage and update change submissions
- Assist the CCB to manage, plan and coordinate changes
- Maintain and update change registers and other documentation
We are looking for someone with:
- Prior experience in an IT service delivery environment (exposure to change management principles, processes and workflows)
- Solid understanding of ITIL (certification will be highly regarded)
- An understanding of LAN/WAN/Gateway Networking concepts and experience with ServiceNow
- Experience as a Change Manager working within Defence, Law enforcement, Customs, or foreign affairs environments
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to deliver high quality reporting and change documentation
Due to the nature of the client environment, a minimum NV1 clearance is required with the ability to upgrade to NV2.
We look for people with a client centric, consultative approach. We want team players. We care about our clients, our colleagues, and the environment and we want you to do the same.
In return for your skills and your commitment to our values, you will be exposed to industry leading technology, projects and expertise. You’ll have the support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe. And unique in the contracting market, you’ll be charged no payroll administration fees, and have access to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions.
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with Dimension Data. Apply today!
Diversity in Dimension Data
Dimension Data is an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be unfairly discriminated against on any arbitrary ground including race, colour, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected category.