Viiew provides tiered workplace-as-a-service solutions, delivering a broad range of capability and services in ICT. Viiew's tailored solutions enable organisations to achieve business outcomes, while managing their risk as they consume technology and ICT services.
As a wholly owned subsidiary of Dimension Data, a global IT services and solutions provider, who are in turn owned by Nippon Telegraph & Telephone (NTT) – the world’s largest ICT provider of telecoms and services - you are joining an organisation with unparalleled IT industry positioning allowing for exceptional growth opportunities.
About the Role
We are seeking a Mid-Level iOS Developer to augment our Internet Provider client’s project. 6-Month Contract. Based on our client’s site in Melbourne CBD. Here you’ll be developing iOS using Objective-C and Swift mobile application.
- iOS SDK (Software Development Kit) (formerly iPhone SDK) different versions of iOS and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Exposure to TDD, BDD and Appium mobile automation
- Experience with instrumenting iOS applications for Memory allocation and threading
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
Skills & Experience
To successfully deliver this project you will need:
- Experience with ensuring performance, quality and responsiveness of iOS applications
- Knowledge of Git and version control best practices
- Experience with AWS Mobile APIs and concepts
- Objective-C and Swift
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Solid communication skills
- Agile delivery experience
- SAFe trained
- Must be able to commence in short notice.
Viiew Consultants deliver with speed and agility, adapting to new projects and teams with ease. We meet deadlines, and we act with accountability. We are committed to the needs of our clients, and to professional excellence in all we do.
We reward our Consultants for their skills and alignment to our values with:
- Exposure to industry leading technology, projects and expertise
- Support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe as part of the Dimension Data group.
- No payroll administration fees.
- Entitlements to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions (DDLS).