- Immediate start
- 6 month contract
- Sydney CBD
Do you believe you can do anything? Then we’re here to help you do it.
If you have a desire to succeed and drive your own career, Dimension Data offers you the opportunity to make that happen.
We’re positioned to lead the change in the biggest transformation that the IT industry has seen in decades — and we need your talent, skill, and ambitious ideas. As a Global Top Employer to over 31,000 great people in more than 57 countries, you’ll be working with talented teams across the world. You’ll be doing great things for our clients and helping them achieve their business ambitions.
We are seeking Release Manager working alongside a Financial Company. It is a 6 month contract. Located in Sydney CBD.
This will include:
- Ensure the smooth implementation of the application releases and changes into the multiple wealth, ESB and CRM applications enterprise test environments including Production and DR
- Engaging with the development, support and testing teams both agile and waterfall, managing the implementation of the application changes
- Implementing data refresh plans as well as test environment build-outs in Microsoft Azure cloud, Amazon Web Services and local Data Centers
- Responsible for environmental defects and the incident manager for the enterprise test environments.
- Day to day management of the ServiceNow workflow as well as running the change advisory board (CAB) meetings
- Responsibility for, data refresh plans and test environment build-out across Azure cloud AWS and local DC’s including Production and DR
- Management of BAU, Project and Offshore resources including outsourced vendors
To successfully deliver this project you will need:
- Mid to Senior level of experience in environments management experience, can include Service Operations Management / Service Delivery Management
- Wealth Management and Financial Advice experience- Experience with AdviceOS preferred
- Microsoft Dynamic CRM, Mulesoft ESB, Sitecore Content Management and Bluedoor Registry experience highly desired
- Change and Release Management experiences for application releases both Agile and Waterfall
- Experience of looking after environmental defects and the Incident management
- Having worked in a superannuation environment (highly regarded)
We look for people with a client centric, consultative approach. We want team players. We care about our clients, our colleagues, and the environment and we want you to do the same.
In return for your skills and your commitment to our values, you will be exposed to industry leading technology, projects and expertise. You’ll have the support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe. And unique in the contracting market, you’ll be charged no payroll administration fees, and have access to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions.
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with Dimension Data. Apply today!
Diversity in Dimension Data
Dimension Data is an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be unfairly discriminated against on any arbitrary ground including race, colour, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected category.