- Immediate start
- 6 month contract
- Sydney CBD
Do you believe you can do anything? Then we’re here to help you do it.
If you have a desire to succeed and drive your own career, Dimension Data offers you the opportunity to make that happen.
We’re positioned to lead the change in the biggest transformation that the IT industry has seen in decades — and we need your talent, skill, and ambitious ideas. As a Global Top Employer to over 31,000 great people in more than 57 countries, you’ll be working with talented teams across the world. You’ll be doing great things for our clients and helping them achieve their business ambitions.
We are seeking a Test/Release Lead for an initial 6 month contract and lead a small team within our CBD based Financial Client.
This will include:
- Ensure the smooth implementation of the application releases and changes into the multiple wealth, ESB and CRM applications enterprise test environments including Production and DR
- Conduct successful testing of: Analytics, Cube, Automation and Reports
- Raising change requests, and manage the IT and Release processes
- Management of BAU, Project and Offshore resources including outsourced vendors
- Leading a small team
To successfully deliver this project you will need:
- Mid to Senior level of experience in environments management experience, can include Service Operations Management / Service Delivery Management
- Change and Release Management experiences for application releases both Agile and Waterfall
- Proven experience in with Cube, EDW and DAX/Tabular
- Experience leading a small team or being the SME
- Substantial experience with Change Requests, Change Release Processes and Automation Testing
We look for people with a client centric, consultative approach. We want team players. We care about our clients, our colleagues, and the environment and we want you to do the same.
In return for your skills and your commitment to our values, you will be exposed to industry leading technology, projects and expertise. You’ll have the support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe. And unique in the contracting market, you’ll be charged no payroll administration fees, and have access to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions.
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with Dimension Data. Apply today!
Diversity in Dimension Data
Dimension Data is an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be unfairly discriminated against on any arbitrary ground including race, colour, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected category.