Do you believe you can do anything? Then we’re here to help you do it.
If you have a desire to succeed and drive your own career, Dimension Data offers you the opportunity to make that happen.
We’re positioned to lead the change in the biggest transformation that the IT industry has seen in decades — and we need your talent, skill, and ambitious ideas. As a Global Top Employer to over 31,000 great people in more than 57 countries, you’ll be working with talented teams across the world. You’ll be doing great things for our clients and helping them achieve their business ambitions.
We are currently looking for a Client Delivery Executive to join our high performing Managed Services business in Melbourne CBD. You will be accountable for the delivery, profitability, governance and compliance of IT services to key clients, who outsource these services to Dimension Data.
Here's what we'll expect you to do:
- Identification and active participation in opportunity creation, proposing, pricing and selling new opportunities, and the negotiation of contracts and variations.
- Establishing and maintaining plans and programs for a high level of Client satisfaction.
- Attaining service level agreements – ensuring effective team performance and meeting of targets.
- Initiating contract service reviews, and acting as the final escalation point for the client, engaging the relevant teams to quickly address critical problems.
- Total responsibility and accountability for all aspects of contract profitability, baseline control, contract administration, contract re-negotiation and the operational P & L.
- Overseeing a highly skilled team providing leadership, direction and influence at the highest level, promoting innovation, and setting clear expectations.
To secure and succeed in this position, you’ll need:
- A track record of success in the leadership and delivery of complex outsourced services tailored to unique client requirements.
- A client service focus – you ensure that your contracts and solutions focus foremost on the clients business objectives, as well as the commercial construct.
- Demonstrated ability to form new and enduring matrixed teams focused on clear common objectives, client delivery and business results.
- Knowledge of multi-sourcing concepts, and proven experience designing and creating services that align with a client’s use of multi-sourcing.
- Proven Portfolio and PMO Management experience
- E2E Contract & commercial management experience within a multinational IT Services provider
- Strong business acumen.
We look for people with a client-centric, consultative approach. You’re committed to excellence and ongoing development, and want to leverage the fantastic training opportunities that we offer. We want team players. We care about our clients, our colleagues, and the environment and we want you to do the same.
In return for your skills and your commitment to our values, you will be rewarded with a responsive and balanced workplace, unparalleled IT industry positioning, industry-leading benefits, an excellent salary and bonus structure along with a talented and focused team.
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with Dimension Data. Apply today!
Diversity in Dimension Data
Dimension Data is an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be unfairly discriminated against on any arbitrary ground including race, colour, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected category.