Do you believe you can do anything? Then we’re here to help you do it.
If you have a desire to succeed and drive your own career, Dimension Data offers you the opportunity to make that happen.
We’re positioned to lead the change in the biggest transformation that the IT industry has seen in decades — and we need your talent, skill, and ambitious ideas. As a Global Top Employer to over 31,000 great people in more than 57 countries, you’ll be working with talented teams across the world. You’ll be doing great things for our clients and helping them achieve their business ambitions.
We are seeking an Enterprise Architect to join our exciting and leading Architect team.
This Role Will Be Responsible For The Following:
- Responsible for the strategic alignment of solution architecture and design with the Enterprise Architecture principles and the IT Transformation.
- Good Generalist across various disciplines - Applications, Infrastructure, Digital, Integration exp
- Responsible for technical solution design, ensuring;
- Solutions meet the needs of the business (both functional and non-functional)
- Ensure the solution is maintainable (does not interfere or cause excessive testing) for vendor upgrades and software maintenance
- Adhere to the ‘configure before build’ principle
- Responsible for evaluating & liaising with vendors and solution delivery partners with regard to the technical design of proposed solutions.
- Ability to Identify gaps, design and present a solution. Be able to think of alternatives, thought leadership.
To successfully deliver this project, you will need:
- Proven experience as an Integration Solution Architect / Enterprise Architect
- Experience in High Level Design based on provided business requirement.
- Prior experience AWS & Azure (desired not essential), applications, Infrastructure and Integrations experience.
- Experience in consulting/pre-sales
- be able to walk into a challenging environment and run with things
We look for people with a client centric, consultative approach. We want team players. We care about our clients, our colleagues, and the environment and we want you to do the same.
In return for your skills and your commitment to our values, you will be exposed to industry leading technology, projects and expertise. You’ll have the support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe. And unique in the contracting market, you’ll be charged no payroll administration fees, and have access to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions.
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with Dimension Data. Apply today!
Diversity in Dimension Data
Dimension Data is an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be unfairly discriminated against on any arbitrary ground including race, colour, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected category.