Do you believe you can do anything? Then we’re here to help you do it.
If you have a desire to succeed and drive your own career, Dimension Data offers you the opportunity to make that happen.
We’re positioned to lead the change in the biggest transformation that the IT industry has seen in decades — and we need your talent, skill, and ambitious ideas. As a Global Top Employer to over 31,000 great people in more than 57 countries, you’ll be working with talented teams across the world. You’ll be doing great things for our clients and helping them achieve their business ambitions.
We are seeking an Enterprise Architect to join our Consulting Services business unit in Melbourne. Based out of our South Melbourne office, you will be responsible for translating client’s business visions into sustainable solutions.
You will be responsible for:
- Responsible for building relationships within target clients and translating that into delivery opportunities for Dimension Data.
- Responsible for technical solution design, ensuring;
- Solutions meet the needs of the business (both functional and non-functional).
- Ensure the solution is maintainable (does not interfere or cause excessive testing).
- Leading the architecture for Dimension Data across client environments, ensuring the client’s visions aligns with the delivery of our solutions.
- Identifying potential upsell/cross-sell opportunities whilst on a client environment.
To be successfully in this position, you will need:
- Proven experience as an Enterprise Architect, with knowledge from a systems integrator/technology services environment.
- Strong knowledge across a wide range of IT services; Networking, End User Computing, Cloud/Virtualisation (AWS/Azure).
- Proven client engagement and consulting experience, to enable opportunities for future business within a client account.
- Strong business development and pre-sales experience, to ensure further growth for DD across different clients.
- Deep technical background.
We look for people with a client centric, consultative approach. We want team players. We care about our clients, our colleagues, and the environment and we want you to do the same.
In return for your skills and your commitment to our values, you will be exposed to industry leading technology, projects and expertise. You’ll have the support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe. And unique in the contracting market, you’ll be charged no payroll administration fees, and have access to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions.
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with Dimension Data. Apply today!
Diversity in Dimension Data
Dimension Data is an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be unfairly discriminated against on any arbitrary ground including race, colour, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected category.