Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Join our growing global NTT team and you’ll be part of the world’s largest ICT company (by revenue). We’ve combined the capabilities of 28 remarkable companies to become one, leading technology services provider. Together, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to create a more secure and connected future. We employ 40,000 people across 57 countries. By bringing together the world’s best technology companies and emerging innovators, we work together to deliver sustainable outcomes to businesses and the world. Innovation is part of our DNA. We believe it’s key to what makes us different. So, we strive to move forward, challenge the status quo, and drive excellence through the technologies we integrate and the services we deliver around the world. The result is connected cities, connected factories, connected healthcare, connected agriculture, connected conservation, connected mobility, and connected sport. Together we enable the connected future.
Want to be part of the team?
We seek an Enterprise Architect to join our consulting services business unit in Melbourne. Based out of our brand-new CBD office location, you will be responsible for translating client’s business visions into sustainable solutions.
Your day at NTT
- Responsible for building relationships within target clients and translating that into delivery opportunities for Dimension Data.
- Responsible for technical solution design in cloud infrastructure, by ensuring;
- Solutions meet the needs of the business (both functional and non-functional).
- Ensure the solution is maintainable (does not interfere or cause excessive testing).
- Leading the architecture for NTT across client environments, ensuring the client’s visions aligns with the delivery of our solutions.
- Identifying potential upsell/cross-sell opportunities whilst on a client environment.
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Current/Previous experience as an Enterprise Architect, from a systems integrator/technology services environment.
- Extensive experience in cloud architecture and cloud design, across multiple cloud platforms in large enterprise environments.
- Proven client engagement and consulting experience, to enable opportunities for future business within a client account.
- Strong business development and pre-sales experience, to ensure further growth for DD across different clients.
- Professional experience across the following technology areas, will be beneficial but not essential - End User Compute, Networking, Security, Customer Experience.