Do you believe you can do anything? Then we’re here to help you do it.
If you have a desire to succeed and drive your own career, Dimension Data offers you the opportunity to make that happen.
We’re positioned to lead the change in the biggest transformation that the IT industry has seen in decades — and we need your talent, skill, and ambitious ideas. As a Global Top Employer to over 31,000 great people in more than 57 countries, you’ll be working with talented teams across the world. You’ll be doing great things for our clients and helping them achieve their business ambitions.
We are currently looking for a Senior Network Engineer to join our Professional Services team for a permanent opportunity. Based on our client's site, the focus will be on design, build and implementation tasks.
The successful candidate would specialize in more than three networking area.
As part of the projects team, you will be required to:
- Work across multiple projects and clients, designing, building, implementing and optimising complex network solutions around Cisco R&S, Data Centre networking and Unified Communications.
- Write detailed design and build documents
- Liaise with clients on complex networking issues and be available on-site if required
- Own and take responsibility for the delivery of our solutions
We are looking for talented Senior Network Engineers with the following experience:
- Network design, build and implementation experience
- Core skills in Routing and Switching (Catalyst and Nexus 2k/5k/7k/9k)
- Wireless deployment and configuration experience (Cisco or Aruba)
- Proven track record in R&S and wireless deployments/upgrades
- Indepth knowledge of dynamic routing protocols (OSPF, BGP, EIGRP)
We look for people with a client centric, consultative approach. We want team players. We care about our clients, our colleagues, and the environment and we want you to do the same.
In return for your skills and your commitment to our values, you will be exposed to industry leading technology, projects and expertise. You’ll have the support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe. And unique in the contracting market, you’ll be charged no payroll administration fees, and have access to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions.
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with Dimension Data. Apply today!
Diversity in Dimension Data
Dimension Data is an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be unfairly discriminated against on any arbitrary ground including race, colour, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected category.