Do you believe you can do anything? Then we’re here to help you do it.
If you have a desire to succeed and drive your own career, Dimension Data offers you the opportunity to make that happen.
We’re positioned to lead the change in the biggest transformation that the IT industry has seen in decades — and we need your talent, skill, and ambitious ideas. As a Global Top Employer to over 31,000 great people in more than 57 countries, you’ll be working with talented teams across the world. You’ll be doing great things for our clients and helping them achieve their business ambitions.
We are currently looking for a Hybrid Network Engineer to join our Managed Services team in North Ryde. Their primary objective is to ensure zero missed service level agreement conditions. The Network Engineer focuses on third line support for high complexity incidents and maintains the Networking environmental and monitoring equipment.
The successful candidate will also have experience with Cloud technologies such as AWS, Azure, Scripting and automation.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Ensure that assigned infrastructure at the client site is configured, installed, tested and operational and that software is installed and configured according to client requirements.
- Provide Networking support to clients which includes provisioning, asset management, monitoring, implementation, troubleshooting and support for Networking operations and related infrastructure.
- Identify problems and errors prior to or when they occur and log all such incidents in a timely manner with the required level of detail.
- Take full ownership for managing the incident to resolution within the service level conditions.
To succeed in this role, you’ll need
- Strong BAU support with some project experience
- Strong experience with R & S
- Strong experience with implementation, maintenance, installations and remote support
- Some experience with Cloud technologies, AWS, Azure, Scripting and Automation
We look for people with a client centric, consultative approach. You’re committed to excellence and ongoing development, and want to leverage the fantastic training opportunities that we offer. We want team players. We care about our clients, our colleagues, and the environment and we want you to do the same.
In return for your skills and your commitment to our values, you will be rewarded with a responsive and balanced workplace, unparalleled IT industry positioning, industry leading benefits, an excellent salary and bonus structure along with a talented and focused team.
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with Dimension Data. Apply today!
Diversity in Dimension Data
Dimension Data is an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be unfairly discriminated against on any arbitrary ground including race, colour, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected category.