Do you believe you can do anything? Then we’re here to help you do it.
If you have a desire to succeed and drive your own career, Dimension Data offers you the opportunity to make that happen.
We’re positioned to lead the change in the biggest transformation that the IT industry has seen in decades — and we need your talent, skill, and ambitious ideas. As a Global Top Employer to over 31,000 great people in more than 57 countries, you’ll be working with talented teams across the world. You’ll be doing great things for our clients and helping them achieve their business ambitions.
We are seeking a Wintel Engineer to augment our Government client’s. Joining us on an initial 12 contract and based in Melbourne City.
This will include:
- Perform system monitoring and analysis, performance tuning, troubleshooting and escalating issues, including proactive problem resolution and complex problem analysis as necessary, to maintain system performance to meet user demand.
- The position will review and provide specialist advice on the most appropriate technical approach to building a solution.
- Highly complex investigative, analytical and problem-solving skills will be required given the nature of role.
- The position will at times have the authority to make decisions concerning the technical configuration and operations of IT infrastructure. It involves both problem solving and the development of IT procedures and processes.
To successfully deliver this project you will need:
- Proficiency in communicating technical IT jargon into easy to understand language when collaborating and consulting with key stakeholders
- Intermediate experience with: O365 and Azure
- Experience with: Windows 2012r2 and 2008r2 advanced Server management skills, including Group policy, DNS, Active directory, ADFS and DHCP.
- Networking knowledge including configuration of routers, switching configuration and Firewall 2nd-3rd level troubleshooting and VDI experience with Citrix, MS or VMware, including deployment of applications.
- Skype, Zeacom or other telephony experience, Powershell, Azure backup and 2016 server
We look for people with a client centric, consultative approach. We want team players. We care about our clients, our colleagues, and the environment and we want you to do the same.
In return for your skills and your commitment to our values, you will be exposed to industry leading technology, projects and expertise. You’ll have the support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe. And unique in the contracting market, you’ll be charged no payroll administration fees, and have access to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions.
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with Dimension Data. Apply today!
Diversity in Dimension Data
Dimension Data is an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be unfairly discriminated against on any arbitrary ground including race, colour, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected category.