Viiew provides tiered workplace-as-a-service solutions, delivering a broad range of capability and services in ICT. Viiew's tailored solutions enable organisations to achieve business outcomes, while managing their risk as they consume technology and ICT services.
As a wholly owned subsidiary of Dimension Data, a global IT services and solutions provider, who are in turn owned by Nippon Telegraph & Telephone (NTT) – the world’s largest ICT provider of telecoms and services - you are joining an organisation with unparalleled IT industry positioning allowing for exceptional growth opportunities.
About the Role
We are seeking a Principle Infrastructure Consultant to augment our Banking and Finance client’s project. Based on our client’s site in Melbourne City.
- Shape, lead and drive the Workplace solutioning and establishment for one or more complex projects, be the primary point of contact for project and program managers requiring the establishment of infrastructure
- Be the primary point of contact and governance for the clients workplace partners.
- Manage the escalation of significant issues relating to workplace delivery which are not resolvable at the project level or where prioritisation decisions may be required.
- Provision of leadership and direction for a group of Workplace Implementation Consultants
- Proactively manage risk; meet all policy and compliance requirements
Skills & Experience
To successfully deliver this project you will need:
- Experience of the technology stack up to the business capability layer including End User Computing, Network, Security & Firewall
- Experience in driving the solutioning, design and implementation
- Advanced communication, presentation and influencing skills at many organisational levels and ranging across technical SMEs, architects, external providers, business capability owners and executive leaders.
- Knowledge and experience in Security Governance
- Knowledge and experience with procurement
- Knowledge and experience in managing compliance with management assurance and risk
Viiew Consultants deliver with speed and agility, adapting to new projects and teams with ease. We meet deadlines, and we act with accountability. We are committed to the needs of our clients, and to professional excellence in all we do.
We reward our Consultants for their skills and alignment to our values with:
- Exposure to industry leading technology, projects and expertise
- Support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe as part of the Dimension Data group.
- No payroll administration fees.
- Entitlements to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions (DDLS).