Viiew provides tiered workplace-as-a-service solutions, delivering a broad range of capability and services in ICT. Viiew's tailored solutions enable organisations to achieve business outcomes, while managing their risk as they consume technology and ICT services.
As a wholly owned subsidiary of Dimension Data, a global IT services and solutions provider, who are in turn owned by Nippon Telegraph & Telephone (NTT) – the world’s largest ICT provider of telecoms and services - you are joining an organisation with unparalleled IT industry positioning allowing for exceptional growth opportunities.
About the Role
We are looking for a MicroServices Developer 6 months Melb CBD to assist our partner with their ongoing projects. Agile Environment, Can do attitude, Team player.
Skills & Experience
- Full stack developer experience in one or more coding languages like Java, Python, NodeJS
- Proven experience in microservices development using spring boot, NodeJS and/or python.
- Demonstrable hands on experience in web services - REST API development. Restlet, Swagger, JSON and YML experience preferred
- Proven experience in cloud technologies (IaaS, PaaS), containers like docker. Preferably AWS. Certifications as AWS developer or architect preferred.
- Proven experience in DevOps frameworks – Jenkins, Ansible, Terraform.
- Source control using Git preferred.
- SAFE/agile methodologies preferred.
Viiew Consultants deliver with speed and agility, adapting to new projects and teams with ease. We meet deadlines, and we act with accountability. We are committed to the needs of our clients, and to professional excellence in all we do.
We reward our Consultants for their skills and alignment to our values with:
- Exposure to industry leading technology, projects and expertise
- Support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe as part of the Dimension Data group.
- No payroll administration fees.
- Entitlements to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions (DDLS).