Viiew provides tiered workplace-as-a-service solutions, delivering a broad range of capability and services in ICT. Viiew's tailored solutions enable organisations to achieve business outcomes, while managing their risk as they consume technology and ICT services.
As a wholly owned subsidiary of Dimension Data, a global IT services and solutions provider, who are in turn owned by Nippon Telegraph & Telephone (NTT) – the world’s largest ICT provider of telecoms and services - you are joining an organisation with unparalleled IT industry positioning allowing for exceptional growth opportunities.
About the Role
We are seeking a Full Stack Developer - Java to augment our Banking clients internet banking project, for 6 months. Based on our client’s site in Melbourne CBD. here you’ll be designing/implementing/developing in the Java Space.
- Experience across the software development life-cycle (SDLC).
- Strong experience with SQL (Oracle, MySQL, Postgres) and NoSQL (CouchDB,MongoDB,REDIS, etc).
- Experience Nodejs
- Salesforce is a Bonus
- Experience with JSON Automated unit' testing using tools such as Karma, Protractor, Selenium, etc.
- Exposure to web development tools (NPM, bower, grunt).
- Cloud experience, in particular AWS/ Azure
- Experience with implementation and optimisation of Cl / CD. Experience in tools such as Jenkins, and Artifactory are a bonus
- Experience with quality and monitoring tools (SonarQube, AppDynamics, Splunk) and the
utilisation of these to enhance quality and reliability of applications.
- Experience working with ARA.
- Experience with GIT.
- Exposure to multiple development methodologies.
- Active Agile experience and Experience working in agile teams.
- Demonstrated ability to establish good working relationships.
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies.
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service
Viiew Consultants deliver with speed and agility, adapting to new projects and teams with ease. We meet deadlines, and we act with accountability. We are committed to the needs of our clients, and to professional excellence in all we do.
We reward our Consultants for their skills and alignment to our values with:
- Exposure to industry leading technology, projects and expertise
- Support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe as part of the Dimension Data group.
- No payroll administration fees.
- Entitlements to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions (DDLS).