Do you believe you can do anything? Then we’re here to help you do it.
If you have a desire to succeed and drive your own career, Dimension Data offers you the opportunity to make that happen.
We’re positioned to lead the change in the biggest transformation that the IT industry has seen in decades — and we need your talent, skill, and ambitious ideas. As a Global Top Employer to over 31,000 great people in more than 57 countries, you’ll be working with talented teams across the world. You’ll be doing great things for our clients and helping them achieve their business ambitions.
We are seeking a Windows Administrator to augment into our client’s environment and provide ongoing L3 Wintel support and administration related activities. Joining us on an initial 4 month contract and based in Melbourne CBD, you’ll be responsible for responding to service and incident requests and be required to perform root cause analysis, break fix troubleshooting and resolution across the environment.
This will include
- Respond to incident and service requests and perform root cause analysis and make recommendations on performance improvements
- Provide administration to: AD, Networks, VMware and Group Policy
- Perform preventative maintenance tasks
- Perform patches and hardening tasks across Windows O/S and server environments
- Establish proper builds and documentation
This role will require you to work across the following technologies:
- Windows Admin
- Windows Server, Office 365 and Azure troubleshooting
- Active Directory Support
- Group Policy
To support this system you will need:
- Demonstrated background providing support to Windows systems
- Extensive background supporting O365, VMware and AD environments at a L2, L3 basis or as a Systems Administrator
- Strong documentation abilities
- Aptitude to participate in small projects where required
- Industry certifications is highly desired EG ITIL, MCSE
We look for people with a client centric, consultative approach. We want team players. We care about our clients, our colleagues, and the environment and we want you to do the same.
In return for your skills and your commitment to our values, you will be exposed to industry leading technology, projects and expertise. You’ll have the support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe. And unique in the contracting market, you’ll be charged no payroll administration fees, and have access to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions.
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with Dimension Data. Apply today!
Diversity in Dimension Data
Dimension Data is an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be unfairly discriminated against on any arbitrary ground including race, colour, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected category.