Viiew provides tiered workplace-as-a-service solutions, delivering a broad range of capability and services in ICT. Viiew's tailored solutions enable organisations to achieve business outcomes, while managing their risk as they consume technology and ICT services.
As a wholly owned subsidiary of Dimension Data, a global IT services and solutions provider, who are in turn owned by Nippon Telegraph & Telephone (NTT) – the world’s largest ICT provider of telecoms and services - you are joining an organisation with unparalleled IT industry positioning allowing for exceptional growth opportunities.
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced Identity Access Management Engineer in Melb CBD for initial 6 months engagement to join one of Australia leading ICT. To be successful in this role you must have the following skills Okta, F5, CA and iWork.
- Ability to diagnose and conduct root cause analysis
- Documenting and conducting unit testing
- Delivery of technical design documentation
- Delivering end to end Requirements – Design – Build – Deploy
- Provide effort estimates for new investment requests
- Able to coordinate and facilitate workshops to cover requirements and solution design
- Work across multiple business stakeholders
Skills & Experience
- Demonstrable project experience delivering solutions on at least two of the following -(Okta- Single Sign-On, Federation, and API Access Management, F5-Access Policy Manage,CA – Identity Manager, SailPoint – IdentityNow)
- Proven experience in delivering RBAC Programs
- Experience working in a hybrid cloud and on-premise environment
- Exposure to CI / CD practices and tools (such as Jenkins)
- Understands the need to comply with coding and deployment standards
- Proven work experience withing Agile environment
Viiew Consultants deliver with speed and agility, adapting to new projects and teams with ease. We meet deadlines, and we act with accountability. We are committed to the needs of our clients, and to professional excellence in all we do.
We reward our Consultants for their skills and alignment to our values with:
- Exposure to industry leading technology, projects and expertise
- Support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe as part of the Dimension Data group.
- No payroll administration fees.
- Entitlements to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions (DDLS).