Viiew provides tiered workplace-as-a-service solutions, delivering a broad range of capability and services in ICT. Viiew's tailored solutions enable organisations to achieve business outcomes, while managing their risk as they consume technology and ICT services.
As a wholly owned subsidiary of Dimension Data, a global IT services and solutions provider, who are in turn owned by Nippon Telegraph & Telephone (NTT) – the world’s largest ICT provider of telecoms and services - you are joining an organisation with unparalleled IT industry positioning allowing for exceptional growth opportunities.
About the Role
We are looking for DevOps Engineer with Identity & Access Management experience in Melb CBD initial 6 months engagement. To be successful in this role you must have the following CA Identity Manager, Sailpoint Identity Now or Identity IQ, Okta.
Skills & Experience
- Proven experience in Identity & Access Management / Devops - LDAP, SAML, Federation, Experience with managing directories and user management systems ,Active Directory, Oracle Internet Directory , CA Identity Manager, Sailpoint Identity Now or Identity IQ, Okta
- Comfortable in NodeJS or python and working with API
- Jenkins - Jenkins jobs, pipelines, pipelines as code, ability to manage Jenkins, slaves
- Git - Branching strategies, management, ability to define processes
- Shell scripting (BASH) or Powershell
- Ansible automation experience
- AWS - Cloudformation,EC2, ELB, IAM, S3,Terraform
Viiew Consultants deliver with speed and agility, adapting to new projects and teams with ease. We meet deadlines, and we act with accountability. We are committed to the needs of our clients, and to professional excellence in all we do.
We reward our Consultants for their skills and alignment to our values with:
- Exposure to industry leading technology, projects and expertise
- Support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe as part of the Dimension Data group.
- No payroll administration fees.
- Entitlements to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions (DDLS).