Viiew provides tiered workplace-as-a-service solutions, delivering a broad range of capability and services in ICT. Viiew's tailored solutions enable organisations to achieve business outcomes, while managing their risk as they consume technology and ICT services.
As a wholly owned subsidiary of Dimension Data, a global IT services and solutions provider, who are in turn owned by Nippon Telegraph & Telephone (NTT) – the world’s largest ICT provider of telecoms and services - you are joining an organisation with unparalleled IT industry positioning allowing for exceptional growth opportunities.
About the Role
We are seeking a Technical Engineer (VC/AV, Zoom). Working alongside one of the big 4 banks. It is located in Melbourne CBD. It is a 6-month contract.
- Providing technical and operational support for widely used new service solution driving user experience improvements
- Provides SME-level technical support of all facets of a Zoom and AV rooms locally
- Understands the end-to-end (E2E) technical service(s) including dependent components and infrastructure for Zoom and AV
- Provide support to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues reported by external customers and other team members through phone and ticket channels
- Implementation of AV solutions
- Provide Zoom room use training and guidance
- Stay familiar with all of Zoom’s products, offerings, and integrations as well as those of software and hardware competitors and partners in the industry
- Knowledge of Zoom Room solutions.
Skills & Experience
To successfully support this network you will need:
- Mid - Senior level experience working in a Workplace Operations environment dealing with multiple levels of stakeholders
- Mid- Senior Level experience delivering technical support and development services to large scale enterprise deployments of Zoom and VC/AV solutions (Web and Audio Conferencing)
- In depth understanding of instant messaging architecture and protocols
- Support and Deployment experience with Cisco, Polycom or similar video infrastructure
- Strong experience w/VoIP best practices, process, and procedures for deployment and support
- Ability to support and collaborate with third party technicians and developers and backend engineering teams. SME level experience of large Zoom, WebEx and Video Conferencing solutions highly regarded.
Viiew Consultants deliver with speed and agility, adapting to new projects and teams with ease. We meet deadlines, and we act with accountability. We are committed to the needs of our clients, and to professional excellence in all we do.
We reward our Consultants for their skills and alignment to our values with:
- Exposure to industry leading technology, projects and expertise
- Support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe as part of the Dimension Data group.
- No payroll administration fees.
- Entitlements to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions (DDLS).