Do you believe you can do anything? Then we’re here to help you do it.
If you have a desire to succeed and drive your own career, Dimension Data offers you the opportunity to make that happen.
We’re positioned to lead the change in the biggest transformation that the IT industry has seen in decades — and we need your talent, skill, and ambitious ideas. As a Global Top Employer to over 31,000 great people in more than 57 countries, you’ll be working with talented teams across the world. You’ll be doing great things for our clients and helping them achieve their business ambitions.
We are seeking an F5 Consultant to augment our Government client’s project delivering Cyber Resilience. Joining us on an initial 3 months contract and based in Sydney CBD you’ll be providing technical engineering and technical consultancy for designing, configuration testing and operational example of virtual patching for the Project.
This will include:
- Understanding the F5 ASM usage in the client's environment
- Develop F5 ASM policy configurations for Enforcement mode for the nominated web sites.
- Provide tuning of policy rules in application firewalls / F5 ASM
- Migration of nominated sites into enforced Web application security environment
- Work with the F5 admin team and IT Security team to implement the recommended configurations and understand the externally facing applications that will use the F5 ASM for application security.
To successfully deliver this project you will need:
- Strong web application security skills
- Knowledge of the OWASP Top 10 Exposures and mitigation strategies
- Knowledge of the F5 Application Security Manager platform and demonstrated experience in implementing protections for web applications using that platform
- Demonstrated experience in migration of sites into an enforced web application security environment.
- Demonstrate experience in fine tuning policy rules in web application firewalls.
We look for people with a client centric, consultative approach. We want team players. We care about our clients, our colleagues, and the environment and we want you to do the same.
In return for your skills and your commitment to our values, you will be exposed to industry leading technology, projects and expertise. You’ll have the support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe. And unique in the contracting market, you’ll be charged no payroll administration fees, and have access to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions.
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with Dimension Data. Apply today!
Diversity in Dimension Data
Dimension Data is an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be unfairly discriminated against on any arbitrary ground including race, colour, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected category.