Do you believe you can do anything? Then we’re here to help you do it.
If you have a desire to succeed and drive your own career, Dimension Data offers you the opportunity to make that happen.
We’re positioned to lead the change in the biggest transformation that the IT industry has seen in decades — and we need your talent, skill, and ambitious ideas. As a Global Top Employer to over 31,000 great people in more than 57 countries, you’ll be working with talented teams across the world. You’ll be doing great things for our clients and helping them achieve their business ambitions.
We are currently looking for a Technical Consultant – Networking to join our NSW project services business, in Sydney. Working on our new CBD office, you'll be responsible for providing design, configuration and escalated problem management across multiple client environments.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Deliver technical solutions to clients and take responsibility for the standards of work, project sign off and client satisfaction.
- Contribute expertise towards a proposed technical solution and will work with internal colleagues to define the roadmap and milestones.
- Provide pre-sales support identifying opportunities and contributing expertise around the design and configuration requirements in relation to RFP / RFI and proposals.
- Provide user support, assisting with troubleshooting and design, configuration and escalated problem management.
To succeed in this high performing team, you will need:
- Solid experience in the design and implementation of enterprise level networking solutions.
- High and low level design experience.
- Sound experience in driving improvement across client environments.
- Strong stakeholder engagement experience, with the ability to present to technical and non-technical.
- Strong skills across the following areas of networking: Route & Switch, Datacentre, Security. Desirable areas of skills include (Voice, Wireless).
- CCIE or CNNP qualifications.
We look for people with a client centric, consultative approach. You’re committed to excellence and ongoing development, and want to leverage the fantastic training opportunities that we offer. We want team players. We care about our clients, our colleagues, and the environment and we want you to do the same.
In return for your skills and your commitment to our values, you will be rewarded with a responsive and balanced workplace, unparalleled IT industry positioning, industry leading benefits, an excellent salary and bonus structure along with a talented and focused team.
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with Dimension Data. Apply today!
Diversity in Dimension Data
Dimension Data is an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be unfairly discriminated against on any arbitrary ground including race, colour, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected category.