Oakton is one of Australia’s leading Digital Consulting, Business and Technology Services companies, with over 1,000 employees and offices Australia wide and in Hyderabad India.
We are a full service digital advisory incorporating consulting services, data analytics, and business applications. We have the ability to provide holistic, end-to-end technology solutions as a wholly owned subsidiary of Dimension Data.
Dimension Data operates in 58 countries and is part of the NTT Group, the world’s 3rd largest telecommunications company.
About the Role
We are currently seeking to expand our CRM practice and would like to meet with passionate, switched on and career oriented MS CRM Dynamics professionals to join our team in either technical of functional capacity.
The successful MS Dynamics CRM Consultant will be focused on delivering successful CRM engagements and allied services to satisfy the requirements of customers, through pre and post-sale activities, the development of new projects, change requests, support and maintenance tasks.
- Providing subject matter knowledge in relation to designing and delivering software development solutions.
- Provision of technical documentation to describe the technical components and approaches in the solution.
- Customer focused attitude with an ability to decipher complex CRM landscapes.
- Prioritization and planning to achieve outstanding customer satisfaction through constant delivery practices.
- Developing, configuring and delivering solutions that meet customer needs.
Skills & Experience
- Experience in MS Dynamics CRM 365.
- CRM architecture, design and integration knowledge in an end-to-end environment.
- Extensive .Net experience.
- Application Architecture and SDLC.
- Previous experience working for a consultancy is highly desired.
- Windows Azure and Portal experience (nice to have).
At Oakton, we believe that how you think about the problem is more important than the problem itself.
Our employees are driven to think in new ways and contribute to innovative solutions for our clients.
We see things others don't.
In return for your skills and your commitment to our values, you will be rewarded with:
- Industry leading benefits including Income Protection & Crisis Insurance.
- Competitive salary structure.
- Unparalleled IT industry positioning.
- A talented and focused team.