Do you want to be the person who exceeds your potential?
If you have a desire to succeed and drive your own career, Dimension Data offers you the opportunity to make that happen.
We’re positioned to lead the change in the biggest transformation that the IT industry has seen in decades — and we need your talent, skill, and ambitious ideas. As a Global Top Employer to over 28,000 great people in more than 58 countries, you’ll be working with teams across the world. You’ll be doing great things for our clients and helping them achieve their business ambitions.
We are currently seeking a Presales Solutions Architect to join our successful professional services team in Melbourne.
Based in the CBD, within our professional services practice, you will be required to provide high level technical architecture and expertise to support the presales and the bid process.
Your typical responsibilities will include:
- Provide support to the sales, bid and account management process.
- Gather customer requirements.
- Define and design scope of works.
- Provide high level security architecture to support responses to RFI's and RFP's.
- Engage with customers and vendors throughout the solution design phase.
- Present business and solution cases.
- Conduct workshops and meetings to discuss and explain RFP's.
- Compare and contrast solutions, options and costings across multiple vendors.
- Be the main point of contact for security related matters within the professional services division.
- Assist with technical business development in a customer facing, C-Level environment.
This position will require you to have a broad knowledge and experience solutioning across:
- Pure Cloud
- Pure Engage
Key Selection Criteria:
Diversity in Dimension Data
- Demonstrable background working in a presales and technical architecture (Contact Centre Focussed) environment.
- Broad exposure to multiple vendor technology - Genesys, Verint, Nice, Cisco.
- Capable of communicating technically and at C-Level.
- Ability to build and maintain long lasting business relationships.
- Aptitude to lead a team.
- Vendor certifications highly preferred.
- You will be rewarded with a responsive and balanced workplace, unparalleled IT industry positioning, excellent benefits and salary structure along with a talented and focused team.
- Experience in a managed services organisation would be of benefit, but is not essential.
We have a global culture that embraces diversity. Dimension Data respects the diverse experiences and individual beliefs of its employees. As such, Dimension Data is committed to an inclusive workplace for all and we’re proud to provide equal employment opportunities for all qualified applicants.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you in advance for your application and advise that only candidates that meet the position requirements and are an Australian Resident will be contacted.