Looking for the next step in your career? Enjoy a challenge? Do you have an ambition for innovation? Want to make a difference?
If you join our growing global team, you’ll be working for an industry leader with offices across five continents, in over 47 countries and more than 28 000 employees. You will work with some of the leading world brands across the Fortune 100 and Fortune 500 companies – who are all relying on Dimension Data to help them use the power of technology to achieve their ambition in this digital era. You’ll be part of a team who’s passionate about making a difference to the way technology shapes how we live and work – whether it’s protecting the rhino, connecting the G20 Summit, or revolutionising cycling, giving you the opportunity to do great things.
You’ll be joining a Global Top Employer, recognised for investing in talent because people are at the heart of our success. You provide the skills, passion and ideas, and we’ll provide the platform to realise your ambitions. Great talent. Great teams. Great work. Great opportunities.
Want to be part of our team?
We are currently looking for a Splunk certified Architect to join our technology services team to design and deploy large enterprise solutions. This is a rare opportunity to join the 3rd largest Service provider in Australia to assist on on some Cyber-security engagements across AU.
This will include
- Working with Security Solutions Architects to help scope security projects for Dimension Data’s customers.
- Providing subject matter expertise in your fields of excellence
- Conducting client workshops to help turn business requirements into defined security projects.
- Providing security architecture guidance.
- Leading High and Low Level Design development, where required, executing projects in your areas of expertise
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Extensive knowledge in the areas of security architecture & network security infrastructure, ideally from a Technical Architect capacity or similar.
- Experience with security offerings from Cisco, Palo Alto, Fortinet, F5, Symantec, FireEye, Qualys and Splunk.
- Experience with cloud, data & identity solutions is good to have
- Previous experience working in a Systems integrator environment alongside some dashboard development background is very nice to have
- Management and ITSI experience is highly desirable
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to translate client requirements into concrete deliverables
We look for people with a client centric, consultative approach. You’re committed to excellence and ongoing development, and want to leverage the fantastic training opportunities that we offer. We want team players. We care about our clients, our colleagues, and the environment and we want you to do the same.
In return for your skills and your commitment to our values, you will be rewarded with:
- a responsive and balanced workplace
- unparalleled IT industry positioning
- industry leading benefits
- an excellent salary and bonus structure
- a talented and focused team.
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with Dimension Data. Apply today by clicking the ‘apply for this job’ button!
Diversity in Dimension Data
Dimension Data is an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be unfairly discriminated against on any arbitrary ground including race, colour, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected category.