Do you believe you can do anything? Then we’re here to help you do it.
If you have a desire to succeed and drive your own career, Dimension Data offers you the opportunity to make that happen.
We’re positioned to lead the change in the biggest transformation that the IT industry has seen in decades — and we need your talent, skill, and ambitious ideas. As a Global Top Employer to over 31,000 great people in more than 57 countries, you’ll be working with talented teams across the world. You’ll be doing great things for our clients and helping them achieve their business ambitions.
We are currently looking for an Agile Project Manager with solid Scrum Master experience to join us on an initial 3-month contract to migrate our clients legacy services platform to a new service platform. Based in North Ryde, you’ll be ensuring that project deliverables and timelines are met whilst employing Agile delivery principles.
What we expect you to do:
- Project Team Leadership
- Manage key activities, tracking and communicating commitments, dependencies & risks, and championing delivery success throughout the team
- Collaboratively identify and synchronize project interdependencies across multiple teams
- Evangelize Scrum and Agile Development best practices throughout the company
- Navigate changes and risks and resolve impediments that affect the program of work
To succeed in this contract role, you will need:
- Strong Project Manager experience in an ICT environment, managing both infrastructure and software projects.
- Ability to coordinate resources and tasks and manage stakeholders with cross-functional dependencies in different geographical locations
- Demonstrable experience of Scrum Management and knowledge of other Agile approaches: XP, Kanban, Scrum, eXtreme Programming (XP), etc.
- Awareness and experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games.
- The experience in applying a wide variety of well-documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach (example: various Burndown technologies, many Retrospective formats, handling bugs, etc.)
- SAFe Scrum Master or SAFe Advanced Scrum Master will be well regarded
We look for people with a client centric, consultative approach. We want team players. We care about our clients, our colleagues, and the environment and we want you to do the same.
In return for your skills and your commitment to our values, you will be exposed to industry leading technology, projects and expertise. You’ll have the support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe. And unique in the contracting market, you’ll be charged no payroll administration fees, and have access to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions.
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with Dimension Data. Apply today!
Diversity in Dimension Data
Dimension Data is an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be unfairly discriminated against on any arbitrary ground including race, colour, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected category.