Do you believe you can do anything? Then we’re here to help you do it.
If you have a desire to succeed and drive your own career, Dimension Data offers you the opportunity to make that happen.
We’re positioned to lead the change in the biggest transformation that the IT industry has seen in decades — and we need your talent, skill, and ambitious ideas. As a Global Top Employer to over 31,000 great people in more than 57 countries, you’ll be working with talented teams across the world. You’ll be doing great things for our clients and helping them achieve their business ambitions.
We are currently looking for a Field Support Engineer to act as "Build Engineer" and "Deployment Engineer" on a large scale Win 10 migration project. While our main site is based on our client's site in Prospect, this role will see you mostly travelling to the various locations around Sydney or Interstate and conducting the following tasks:
- Preparing laptops/desktops for imaging
- Imaging devices with Win 10 OS
- Keep track of deployments and updating the IT Asset Register
- Arrange logistics for shipping of devices to various sites
- Provide technical support to end users on site or remotely
We are looking for someone with:
- Win 10 build and rollout experience
- SCCM experience (a must have)
- Experience in desktop support/deployment roles
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills along with a positive attitude
- Ability to work on-site in Prospect and travel around multiple sites in Sydney and interstate
- Available for an immediate start
We look for people with a client centric, consultative approach. We want team players. We care about our clients, our colleagues, and the environment and we want you to do the same.
In return for your skills and your commitment to our values, you will be exposed to industry leading technology, projects and expertise. You’ll have the support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe. And unique in the contracting market, you’ll be charged no payroll administration fees, and have access to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions.
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with Dimension Data. Apply today!
Diversity in Dimension Data
Dimension Data is an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be unfairly discriminated against on any arbitrary ground including race, colour, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected category.