Do you believe you can do anything? Then we’re here to help you do it.
If you have a desire to succeed and drive your own career, Dimension Data offers you the opportunity to make that happen.
We’re positioned to lead the change in the biggest transformation that the IT industry has seen in decades — and we need your talent, skill, and ambitious ideas. As a Global Top Employer to over 31,000 great people in more than 57 countries, you’ll be working with talented teams across the world. You’ll be doing great things for our clients and helping them achieve their business ambitions.
We are looking for a Technical Consultant to join our VIC team to be the technical subject matter expert for Genesys Solutions - Pure Engage and Pure Cloud.
As a Technical Consultant you will be involved with:
- Client meetings to establish their key drivers and desired outcomes
- Consulting, promoting and explaining the benefits of Genesys solutions
- Provide low-level design input to the presales team and reviewing high-level architectural documents and SOW's
- Providing leadership throughout the delivery and implementation of the solution
- Managing and pulling together a virtual teams whilst technical leading the project delivery
This position will require you to work across all stages of the project lifecycle including:
- Inception - discovery phase
- Solution definition - HLD, LLD and documentation of test, deployment and migration plans
- Solution build - Lead the build, test phases and provide reporting and recommendations on assessments
- Deployments - solution implementation and documentation
- Transitioning - project handover to BAU and post implementation review
As a Technical Consultant, you will be required to have expertise across
Key Selection Criteria
- Proven experience and background as a Technical SME across the above mentioned technologies
- Prior consulting, advisory experience or a demonstrated background working for a service integrator
- Ability to demonstrate experience working within enterprise scale projects and migrations
- Relevant certifications and credentials highly regarded
We look for people with a client centric, consultative approach. You’re committed to excellence and ongoing development, and want to leverage the fantastic training opportunities that we offer. We want team players. We care about our clients, our colleagues, and the environment and we want you to do the same.
In return for your skills and your commitment to our values, you will be rewarded with a responsive and balanced workplace, unparalleled IT industry positioning, industry leading benefits, an excellent salary and bonus structure along with a talented and focused team.
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with Dimension Data. Apply today!
Diversity in Dimension Data
Dimension Data is an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be unfairly discriminated against on any arbitrary ground including race, colour, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected category.