Do you believe you can do anything? Then we’re here to help you do it.
If you have a desire to succeed and drive your own career, Dimension Data offers you the opportunity to make that happen.
We’re positioned to lead the change in the biggest transformation that the IT industry has seen in decades — and we need your talent, skill, and ambitious ideas. As a Global Top Employer to over 31,000 great people in more than 57 countries, you’ll be working with talented teams across the world. You’ll be doing great things for our clients and helping them achieve their business ambitions.
We are currently looking for a Senior Datacentre Engineer to join us on an initial 6-month contract as we work on a Datacentre refresh project for one of our key clients. The project will involve infrastructure refresh across 9 DC sites. This role will be based out of Perth, Western Australia.
What we expect you to do:
- Creation of Low Level Design, Detailed migration plan, Decommissioning plan, Testing Plan and Implementation Plan
- Conduct site audits and create Bill of Materials
- Create and develop designs around key technologies aligned to the project
- Deploy and implement systems
We are looking for someone with
- Strong experience in Datacentre design and implementation
- Strong documentation and review skills covering IT infrastructure high level and low level design
- Experience with EMC Isilon, EMC Avamar and Data Domain
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexibility to travel to different datacentre sites around Australia
- Experience in VxRail is highly desirable
We look for people with a client centric, consultative approach. We want team players. We care about our clients, our colleagues, and the environment and we want you to do the same.
In return for your skills and your commitment to our values, you will be exposed to industry leading technology, projects and expertise. You’ll have the support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe. And unique in the contracting market, you’ll be charged no payroll administration fees, and have access to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions.
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with Dimension Data. Apply today!
Diversity in Dimension Data
Dimension Data is an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be unfairly discriminated against on any arbitrary ground including race, colour, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected category.