Do you believe you can do anything? Then we’re here to help you do it.
If you have a desire to succeed and drive your own career, Dimension Data offers you the opportunity to make that happen.
We’re positioned to lead the change in the biggest transformation that the IT industry has seen in decades — and we need your talent, skill, and ambitious ideas. As a Global Top Employer to over 31,000 great people in more than 57 countries, you’ll be working with talented teams across the world. You’ll be doing great things for our clients and helping them achieve their business ambitions.
About the Role
We are seeking an experienced Microsoft tool-set focused Business Intelligence Developer for a 6 month contract. Working in the Brisbane CBD within this client facing consulting role, you will use your exemplary communication and sound understanding of BI protocols to assist them with an ongoing project within the Financial domain.
- Developing business reporting and data management, including design, development and maintenance.
- Using technical skill-sets within a SQL Server environment, including tools such as Power BI, SSIS, SSRS, and others
- Work on a full life cycle project through implementing support function and enhancement
Skills & Experience required:
- Technical experience with Power BI, SSIS, SSRS, and other tools in a SQL Server environment.
- Experience working with multiple full life cycle projects through to support and enhancement.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- High level experience with Microsoft tool-sets
We look for people with a client centric, consultative approach. We want team players. We care about our clients, our colleagues, and the environment and we want you to do the same.
In return for your skills and your commitment to our values, you will be exposed to industry leading technology, projects and expertise. You’ll have the support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe. And unique in the contracting market, you’ll be charged no payroll administration fees, and have access to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions.
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with Dimension Data. Apply today!
Diversity in Dimension Data
Dimension Data is an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be unfairly discriminated against on any arbitrary ground including race, colour, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected category.