Do you believe you can do anything? Then we’re here to help you do it.
If you have a desire to succeed and drive your own career, Dimension Data offers you the opportunity to make that happen.
We’re positioned to lead the change in the biggest transformation that the IT industry has seen in decades — and we need your talent, skill, and ambitious ideas. As a Global Top Employer to over 31,000 great people in more than 57 countries, you’ll be working with talented teams across the world. You’ll be doing great things for our clients and helping them achieve their business ambitions.
About the Role
We are seeking an experienced Business Intelligence Analyst who has comes from a Microsoft Tool Set focus. Working in the Brisbane CBD within this client facing consulting role, you will use your exemplary communication and sound understanding of BI protocols to assist them with an ongoing project within the Financial domain.
Duties of the role:
- Use your experience with Microsoft tools for Analysis within BI and work in full life cycle projects including design, implementation and enhancement
- Consult with the client to manage delivery of BI projects through effective leadership.
- Provide advice and solutions to the business on how to utilize information within existing information systems
- Engage with business stakeholders to gather business requirements and understand the business context of data
Skills & Experience
- Exemplary written and verbal communication skills
- Basic development skills, working with Power BI, SSIS, SSRS, and other tools in a SQL Server environment
- Have the ability to perform basic queries, enhancements and can “read” and interpret more complex coding
- Experience with multiple full life cycle projects including design, implementation and enhancement
- Familiarity with MS BI tools, and Power BI and 5 + years experience within BI Analysis
We look for people with a client centric, consultative approach. We want team players. We care about our clients, our colleagues, and the environment and we want you to do the same.
In return for your skills and your commitment to our values, you will be exposed to industry leading technology, projects and expertise. You’ll have the support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe. And unique in the contracting market, you’ll be charged no payroll administration fees, and have access to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions.
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with Dimension Data. Apply today!
Diversity in Dimension Data
Dimension Data is an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be unfairly discriminated against on any arbitrary ground including race, colour, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected category.