- Work with both AWS & Azure platforms
- Automate a completely new environment
- Temp to Perm Opportunity
Do you believe you can do anything? Then we’re here to help you do it.
If you have a desire to succeed and drive your own career, Dimension Data offers you the opportunity to make that happen.
About the Role
We are seeking a Cloud Support Engineer to augment our client’s project and BAU work, whilst looking for areas of improvement and automation opportunity. Based on our client’s site in the CBD you’ll be working closely with the Architect team to achieve the outcomes and enforce best practices.
The objective of the program of work is to fully support the design, applications and cloud environment.
- Shape, lead and deliver the infrastructure solutions to establish a new AWS & Azure environment
- Ensure that the security, availability and integrity of a Global platform.
- Providing engineering support to DevOps and applications operational capabilities
- Integrate cloud platforms to deliver solutions.
- Liaise with local and global stakeholders
Skills & Experience
- Extensive experience in designing Cloud capabilities for organisations
- Deep technical knowledge across AWS & Azure Services - EC2, VPC, Auto Scaling, ELB, Route 53, EBS and RDS
- Strong understanding of cloud networking and security
- Multiple years of experience with microservices like: Docker, Kubernetes and Serverless environments like: Lambda or Azure Functions
- Proven experience creating solution designs with senior management, and delivering solutions.
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience with ISO27001
- AWS & Azure Certifications
- Proven understanding of Citrix, AD and Migrations to O365
We reward our Consultants for their skills and alignment to our values with:
- Exposure to industry leading technology, projects and expertise
- Support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe as part of the Dimension Data group.
- No payroll administration fees.
- Entitlements to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions (DDLS).