Oakton is one of Australia’s leading Digital Consulting, Business and Technology Services companies, with over 1,000 employees and offices Australia wide and in Hyderabad India.
We are a full service digital advisory incorporating consulting services, data analytics, and business applications. We have the ability to provide holistic, end-to-end technology solutions as a wholly owned subsidiary of Dimension Data.
Dimension Data operates in 58 countries and is part of the NTT Group, the world’s 3rd largest telecommunications company.
About the Role
We presently have openings for Front-end Developers to work on complex projects that are delivering solutions which will be used by millions of people everyday. In this role you can expect to code HTML, CSS & .Net or PHP using the latest industry standards and techniques to build the best user experience.
If you join our team we’ll give you the chance to work with some of the best and brightest on industry leading projects. You’ll have variety and be supported in your career development from day one. In addition, you’ll have the chance to cross-train into the latest technologies.
Your job duties will be:
- Develop web applications that utilise industry best practices, company standards and leverages latest web technologies
- Implement the next generation user interfaces using latest technologies and UX practices
- Perform browser testing and ensure cross-browser compatibility
- Write well organised and sustainable code
- Create beautiful and compelling web front-ends
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Experience of a similar role(s) for a least 3 years, ideally within a Digital Agency or Consultancy
We are looking for talented developers with the following experience;
- Experience with a wide variety of CMS systems (Wordpress, Drupal, Expression Engine, etc)
- In-depth knowledge of Bootstrap with either LESS or Sass
- Strong experience implementing responsive design
- Hands-on experience working within and collaborating in an Agile environment
- Experience working with Jenkins / Bamboo other CI systems
- Experience using libraries and frameworks such as AngularJS, ReactJS (nice to have)
- Design capabilities (Photoshop, Illustrator) (nice to have)
- Ability to produce mock-ups and wireframe (nice to have)
At Oakton, we believe that how you think about the problem is more important than the problem itself.
Our employees are driven to think in new ways and contribute to innovative solutions for our clients.
We see things others don't.
In return for your skills and your commitment to our values, you will be rewarded with:
- Industry leading benefits including Income Protection & Crisis Insurance.
- Competitive salary structure.
- Unparalleled IT industry positioning.
- A talented and focused team.