Oakton is one of Australia’s leading Digital Consulting, Business and Technology Services companies, with over 1,000 employees and offices Australia wide and in Hyderabad India.
We are a full service digital advisory incorporating consulting services, data analytics, and business applications. We have the ability to provide holistic, end-to-end technology solutions as a wholly owned subsidiary of Dimension Data.
Dimension Data operates in 58 countries and is part of the NTT Group, the world’s 3rd largest telecommunications company.
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced SharePoint Technical Consultant to join our highly successful Digital Solutions team. This is a permanent position that would be ideal for a mid-level to early senior level SharePoint Developer/Consultant looking to work on a variety of projects and continue to build their profile in a consulting organisation.
Your focus areas would be:
- Development of solutions using SharePoint OOTB features, custom solutions and using Office 365 features like Office 365 Stream, Teams, Yammer, Groups, Planner, Microsoft Flow, Power Apps and Delve.
- Technical solution design by mapping business requirements to technical requirement utilizing SharePoint and Office 365 OOTB features or customisations
- Analyze and implement custom SharePoint branding solutions using the most suitable method based on the target platform version.
- Produce supporting documentation for SharePoint and Office 365 based solutions
- Ensure quality of work developed on an individual level and as a team through Unit testing, System testing and Integration testing
- Provide support and assist in User Acceptance Testing when required
Experience and Skills Required
- Demonstrated ability to:
- Apply Microsoft development techniques effectively following development best practices
- Plan and carry out unit testing
- Experienced in:
- Mid-level commercial development experience using the Microsoft Technology Stack i.e. C#, ASP.NET, Visual Studio, SQL Server and TFS (or other code repository)
- SharePoint 2016/2013 and/or SharePoint Online development and have good understanding SharePoint Add-Ins and SPFx solutions
- InfoPath forms and workflows development, such as Nintex, K2
- Front end development - Knowledge of Bootstrap, HTML5 and CSS
- Experience in SharePoint migrations- including SharePoint 2007, SharePoint 2010 to SharePoint 2013/SharePoint Online, SharePoint 2013 to SharePoint Online
- Ability to setup a fresh CI/CD pipeline for either .NET full-stack or SharePoint project, good awareness of automated testing frameworks is a plus.
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Exposure to SharePoint Administration activities
- SharePoint server farm installation
- SharePoint Hybrid environment setup
- Power Apps & Microsoft Flow
At Oakton, we believe that how you think about the problem is more important than the problem itself.
Our employees are driven to think in new ways and contribute to innovative solutions for our clients.
We see things others don't.
In return for your skills and your commitment to our values, you will be rewarded with:
- Industry leading benefits including Income Protection & Crisis Insurance
- Opportunities for growth and development
- Unparalleled IT industry positioning
- A talented, supportive and focused team