Oakton is one of Australia’s leading Digital Consulting, Business and Technology Services companies, with over 1,000 employees and offices Australia wide and in Hyderabad India.
We are a full service digital advisory incorporating consulting services, data analytics, and business applications. We have the ability to provide holistic, end-to-end technology solutions as a wholly owned subsidiary of Dimension Data.
Dimension Data operates in 58 countries and is part of the NTT Group, the world’s 3rd largest telecommunications company.
About the Role
We are seeking a MS Business Intelligence Consultant for a permanent role will in Melbourne CBD. This will be a unique opportunity to join the team and use your Microsoft Full Stack & Power BI experience in assisting our client with ongoing projects and implementations. As the MS BI Consultant you will have following key areas of focus:
Duties of the role:
- Implementation using Microsoft Full Stack skill-sets from the ground up
- Design, develop and maintain ETL processes
- Implementation of Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence projects
- Report and present data using the full breadth of Power BI tools
- Business model analysis, and process design.
Skills & Experience:
- Experience with Microsoft Full Stack, Power BI Dashboards & DAX
- SQL BI stack (SSIS, SSRS, SSAS) & SQL Server 2012/2014/2016
- Advanced SQL Server stored procedures and experience with MDX
- Strong Data Modelling skills and competent communication/presentation skills
- Understanding and skill is implementing best practice solutions
- Ability to facilitate business requirements gathering to drive technical delivery and solution architecture
Please note that experience in an Agile environment, Microsoft Certifications and some Pre-Sales Experience will be highly regarded
At Oakton, we believe that how you think about the problem is more important than the problem itself.
Our employees are driven to think in new ways and contribute to innovative solutions for our clients.
We see things others don't.
In return for your skills and your commitment to our values, you will be rewarded with:
• Industry leading benefits including Income Protection & Crisis Insurance
• Competitive salary structure
• Unparalleled IT industry positioning
• A talented and focused team.