Oakton is one of Australia’s leading Digital Consulting, Business and Technology Services companies, with over 1,000 employees and offices Australia wide and in Hyderabad India.
We are a full service digital advisory incorporating consulting services, data analytics, and business applications. We have the ability to provide holistic, end-to-end technology solutions as a wholly owned subsidiary of Dimension Data.
Dimension Data operates in 58 countries and is part of the NTT Group, the world’s 3rd largest telecommunications company.
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced .Net Full Stack Developer to join our highly successful Digital Solutions team. This is a permanent position that would be ideal for a high mid-level to early senior level Full Stack Developer/Consultant looking to work on a variety of projects and continue to build their profile in a consulting organisation. We are looking for a candidate with demonstrated experience in delivery high quality applications, good understanding of development and software engineering patterns (DDD, CQRS,BDD), a strong grasp of implementation methodologies like Agile and Waterfall and understands how the development and related testing activities fit into the overall customer engagement lifecycle.
Your focus areas would be:
- Development of solutions using Microsoft .NET framework
- Technical solution design by mapping business requirements to technical requirement utilizing both Microsoft .NET framework features and open source projects
- Liaise with key stakeholders to gather requirements, seek clarifications and provide advisory when required
- Ensure quality of work developed on an individual level and as a team through Unit testing, System testing and Integration testing
- Provide support and assist in User Acceptance Testing when required
Experience and Skills Required:
- Demonstrated ability to:
- Apply Microsoft development techniques effectively following development best practices
- Plan and carry out unit testing
- Strong development experience using the Microsoft Technology Stack i.e. C#, ASP.NET, Visual Studio, SQL Server and TFS (or other code repository) for both .NET standard and dotnet core
- Experience in Microsoft Azure PaaS offerings including (App Services, SQL Azure, Azure Functions, Storage, CosmosDB)
- Experience in Microsoft Azure integration services(Logic Apps, API management, Event Hub)
- Familiarity with container orchestration technologies (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Front end development - Knowledge of Bootstrap, HTML5 and CSS
- Frontend frameworks such as ReactJS or AngularJS
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Familiarity with cross-platform mobile development frameworks (ReactNative or Xamarin)
- Building cloud artefacts using Infrastructure as Code IaaC
- Experience with Azure Kubernetes services, Helm Charts
- Basic exposure to Amazon AWS services.
- Knowledge of Azure Bot Services, Azure Cognitive Services and Azure Machine Learning Services.
At Oakton, we believe that how you think about the problem is more important than the problem itself.
Our employees are driven to think in new ways and contribute to innovative solutions for our clients.
We see things others don't.
In return for your skills and your commitment to our values, you will be rewarded with:
- Industry leading benefits including Income Protection & Crisis Insurance
- Opportunities for growth and development
- Unparalleled IT industry positioning
- A talented, supportive and focused team