Viiew provides tiered workplace-as-a-service solutions, delivering a broad range of capability and services in ICT. Viiew's tailored solutions enable organisations to achieve business outcomes, while managing their risk as they consume technology and ICT services.
As a wholly owned subsidiary of Dimension Data, a global IT services and solutions provider, who are in turn owned by Nippon Telegraph & Telephone (NTT) – the world’s largest ICT provider of telecoms and services - you are joining an organisation with unparalleled IT industry positioning allowing for exceptional growth opportunities.
About the Role
We are seeking a Business Analyst | Journey Experts to augment our client’s project . Based on our client’s site, you'll be working in a highly collaborative and supportive environment.
Skills & Experience
To successfully deliver this project, you will need:
- Demonstrable experience in one or more of the following areas: Remediation, Business Analysis, Change Management and Implementation.
- An intense passion and curiosity for customers, their needs and wants, putting them at the centre of everything you do
- A desire to optimise customer journeys and experiences
- A willingness to broaden your experience and expertise to develop skills in the above disciplines and become more effective at optimising end-to-end customer journeys
- Ability to explore customer needs in a data-driven way, develop and implement innovative solutions, test the outcomes, and iterate
Viiew Consultants deliver with speed and agility, adapting to new projects and teams with ease. We meet deadlines, and we act with accountability. We are committed to the needs of our clients, and to professional excellence in all we do.
We reward our Consultants for their skills and alignment to our values with:
- Exposure to industry leading technology, projects and expertise
- Support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe as part of the Dimension Data group.
- No payroll administration fees.
- Entitlements to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions (DDLS).