Viiew provides tiered workplace-as-a-service solutions, delivering a broad range of capability and services in ICT. Viiew's tailored solutions enable organisations to achieve business outcomes, while managing their risk as they consume technology and ICT services.
As a wholly owned subsidiary of Dimension Data, a global IT services and solutions provider, who are in turn owned by Nippon Telegraph & Telephone (NTT) – the world’s largest ICT provider of telecoms and services - you are joining an organisation with unparalleled IT industry positioning allowing for exceptional growth opportunities.
About the Role
We are seeking a Wintel Engineer to augment our Banking client’s project. Based on our client’s site in Melbourne City.
- Providing technical support for a business-critical function ensuring service stability, resolution of incidents within SLA and driving efficiency within the service.
- Driving operational & technology change agenda to mature services in line with industry direction
- Ensuring service change and service transition is executed flawlessly
Skills & Experience
To successfully deliver this project you will need:
- Mid level years’ experience delivering technical support and development services to large scale enterprise deployments of Office 365 (specifically Exchange Online, Sharepoint Online, OneDrive, Teams, InTune) and Microsoft Exchange (2010+).
- Experience in the planning and delivery of Exchange Hybrid upgrades (2010 -> 2016), Lync 2010 Server, Skype for Business administration, Any Enterprise Vault, RightFax, TMG, Forcepoint, Lotus Notes integration experience in large scale environments would be highly regarded.
- Experience implementing and managing large scale 0365 tenants and migrations, and O365 application technologies and toolsets.
- Azure AD support and implementation
- Mid level experience in the design and deployment of enterprise level Wintel infrastructure, experience in creation of scripts (PowerShell) to drive automation, experience delivering service in an enterprise ITIL environment. Designing, building, managing and administering large scale Wintel Collaboration (Exchange), Cloud (O365\Azure\AWS) and heterogeneous end-point environments (physical, virtual and tablet end points)
- In-depth understanding of the security challenges around Office 365 and other cloud services in a regulated financial organization. Understanding of Azure and AWS based workloads.
Viiew Consultants deliver with speed and agility, adapting to new projects and teams with ease. We meet deadlines, and we act with accountability. We are committed to the needs of our clients, and to professional excellence in all we do.
We reward our Consultants for their skills and alignment to our values with:
- Exposure to industry leading technology, projects and expertise
- Support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe as part of the Dimension Data group.
- No payroll administration fees.
- Entitlements to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions (DDLS).