Viiew provides tiered workplace-as-a-service solutions, delivering a broad range of capability and services in ICT. Viiew's tailored solutions enable organisations to achieve business outcomes, while managing their risk as they consume technology and ICT services.
As a wholly owned subsidiary of Dimension Data, a global IT services and solutions provider, who are in turn owned by Nippon Telegraph & Telephone (NTT) – the world’s largest ICT provider of telecoms and services - you are joining an organisation with unparalleled IT industry positioning allowing for exceptional growth opportunities.
About the Role
We are seeking a Sitecore Tech Lead to augment our client’s project. Based on our client’s site, you'll be working in a highly supportive and collaborative environment.
- Liaise with business stakeholders to define, architect and coordinate Sitecore development projects.
- Lead and mentor the Sitecore development team
- Translate business requirements and estimate the effort to design, build and configure solutions.
- Propose and implement improvements to DevOps practices to streamline development effort and source management.
- Designing, coding, unit testing and deployment of Sitecore XP, Microsoft .NET MVC artefacts
- Ensuring the delivery of high-quality applications
Skills & Experience
To successfully deliver this project, you will need:
- Sitecore Developer Certification for 8.x or higher
- Understanding of Sitecore Helix principles
- Extensive ASP.NET MVC and C# development
- Experience in leading enterprise scale engagements
- Strong experience of Sitecore 8 and above
- Experience using SXA (Sitecore Experience Accelerator)
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience with Sitecore Commerce or other eCommerce platforms
- Experience with DevOps systems and building CI/CD infrastructure and pipelines
- Experience and knowledge of Microsoft Azure, Sitecore PaaS offerings and related technologies.
Viiew Consultants deliver with speed and agility, adapting to new projects and teams with ease. We meet deadlines, and we act with accountability. We are committed to the needs of our clients, and to professional excellence in all we do.
We reward our Consultants for their skills and alignment to our values with:
- Exposure to industry leading technology, projects and expertise
- Support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe as part of the Dimension Data group.
- No payroll administration fees.
- Entitlements to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions (DDLS).