Viiew provides tiered workplace-as-a-service solutions, delivering a broad range of capability and services in ICT. Viiew's tailored solutions enable organisations to achieve business outcomes, while managing their risk as they consume technology and ICT services.
As a wholly owned subsidiary of Dimension Data, a global IT services and solutions provider, who are in turn owned by Nippon Telegraph & Telephone (NTT) – the world’s largest ICT provider of telecoms and services - you are joining an organisation with unparalleled IT industry positioning allowing for exceptional growth opportunities.
About the Role
We are seeking a Guidewire Developer to augment our Insurance client’s project based on our client’s site in Sydney CBD .
- Design, develop, test and deliver new features on the Guidewire platform
- Code review of features developed by other team members
- Ensure that the project goals are satisfied and miscellaneous issues on the Guidewire platform are solved
- Diagnose, and work on triage and resolution of defects
- Extensive experience with Guidewire applications development
- Strong knowledge of Gosu programming language is preferred
- An understanding of the out-of-box mechanisms of applications in the Guidewire suite
- Good communication skills and ability to work as part of a team and mentor less experienced developers
Viiew Consultants deliver with speed and agility, adapting to new projects and teams with ease. We meet deadlines, and we act with accountability. We are committed to the needs of our clients, and to professional excellence in all we do.
We reward our Consultants for their skills and alignment to our values with:
- Exposure to industry leading technology, projects and expertise
- Support of specialist colleagues across Australia and the globe as part of the Dimension Data group.
- No payroll administration fees.
- Entitlements to discounted training and certifications via Dimension Data Learning Solutions (DDLS).